Monday, January 24, 2011

Bored x_x

Today is the first day of Week 2. Some of the students from other courses already got their task, ys gonna have her presentation by tomorrow. All the best to her :) But for EE students, we don't really have task given to us yet and I'm bored. Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith and The Bounty Hunter this afternoon after came back from class. Coincidentally, after digging some news from Google only I realized that the 2 movies I mentioned earlier were starred by 2 wives of Brad Pitt (Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston). Lolx. I prefer Angelina Jolie more.. hahahahaha.. Kok Loong, I heard that you like her sausage-alike lips right? Wakakakaka..

I don't really have the mood to study yet as CNY is coming soon. It's around the corner! *looking at the corner*~ After back from CNY break only start study la, guess it's not too late by then. =p

*where'd you go?
I miss you so~
seems like it's been forever that you've been gone..
please come back home~ * this song keep playing in my mind atm.

Where'd you go by Fort Minor

Oh yea, fyi, I quit gaming for 1 month plus lu~ Congrats~ *clap clap*

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment