Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whatever it is

Crap = refuse; rubbish; junk;

Nonsense = foolishness, foolish words, actions etc; something that is ridiculous;

Lame = not satisfactory, unacceptable;

Yea this 3 phrases are the words that almost each and every single friend of me relate it to me. I asked some of my friends before. "Who will you think of when you see the word 'lame'? " I am proud to tell you that their answer is me and it's kinda an expected answer. ==

To some people, when they are down, or they are boring, or they have nothing to do, I use my lameness to cheer them up, to make them laugh, to make them scold at me, to entertain them, and to make their day? Well, there are pros and cons actually.

To some other people, when they have no mood or something similar, they will feel annoyed to the max if I said something ridiculous. They will think in mind "eh sardin can you diam ar? Wtf.. Talk cock!" If I annoyed you, paiseh la, that's me and I won't stop being myself. =)

Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession~
Love me or hate me that's the question~
If you love me, thank you~
If you hate me, fuck you~
*Love me or hate me by Lady Sovereign*

=X

2 comments: