Friday, January 8, 2010

Boredom kills = Mentally dead

Day after day, time passed away. Basically, what i'm doing everyday now are watching drama, sleeping, msn, sms, Dota, Zynga Poker, and of course day dreaming(night dreaming too). Sitting in front of my computer for super long hours a day and do nothing. Seriously nothing.

I do not have lots of dramas to be finished. I'm running out of movies for me to kill my time. And the most important thing is I still have another final week of sem break to go~ I really wonder what can I do to fill my time. If there is any suggestion, please drop some. *appreciates*

The previous drama that i had finish watching is a 11-episodes Japanese Drama = Buzzer Beat. A quite not bad drama i can say except for some basketball scenes which are quite.. errrrr.. It's like few small children playing basketball. LOL. The main female actor is a violinist that can play good violin. But well, to a person who do not understand musics, "fast-forward" is a good button to press with. XD

It has been quite some time I did not touch basketball. But to a PRO like me, no matter how long I din play also I'm that pro. Don't doubt. >D. Cant wait for those degree students to come back and play basketball together tho~ Westlake basketball court is really "peaceful" right after they went back their own sweet home.


Miss you all leh~ <3



Lastly, I miss my friends a lot! Ah Chau's pm wrote "no see dao fren will emo @@". I'm kinda agree with that. Erm. Another one week and you all will be back. So other than waiting, I can only do nothing ==.

P/s:WKY, Enjoy your trip to SG!

P/s ^ 2: The Great, welcome back ==

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment