Monday, August 30, 2010

My hard disk spoiled

This morning when I got to my computer, my computer didn't respond to me. I thought it was some errors as it happens quite frequent recently. Bluescreen problem too~ So, I pressed the Reset button, and my computer cannot load OS normally. I shouted "fxxk" to my CPU~ Lol.. After 2 hours of troubleshooting--took off everything, clear dust, wipe here wipe there, wipe this wipe that, wipe up wipe down, and finally reassemble it. I thought it would be fine after i do all this so-called troubleshooting stuff and no, it still make me disappointed. Then I got into Bios and found out that the hard disk that stores my OS could not be detected. And this time, I said "shit you!" to it. Lol~ After that, I installed OS to my another 1Tb hard disk and i was done with the settings and softwares by 9.15pm. I was sitting in front of my com doing this thing from 11.40am until 9.15pm~ Thanks to Eliza~ She cheered me up by sending me a msg. Or precisely, I cheered myself up. ==" "I bet your butt sudah berbunga" and I replied "Nope.. Damn flat.. macam dada kamu tu" and I got the F word in return.. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!

Hard disk aku yang rosak~:'(

Gonna send my hard disk to warranty tomorrow and dear Seagate aku, i wont be missing you ==". I have my Western Digital XD~ Everything in this hard disk was gone :(

China sapu all the medals~ Aih



2 comments: