Sunday, April 25, 2010

Short Update~

It has been a month i did not update my blog. It's because I'm overwhelmed by laziness over my body and I dun really have the mood of blogging recently. ==

Well, this is what I did for the past few weeks.

Week 12 --> went clubbing with my gang for the 1st time of this semester.

Week 13 --> enjoyable Taiping @ Bukit Merah trip.. heart 14 of us. =]

Week 14 --> went steamboat at 2+1 Bercham to celebrate Eric's birthday in advance.

--> went MCD Medan Gopeng to watch football due to breakdown of electricity in Kampar.

My master Eliza Natsuko uploaded pictures of the events I mention above. So I wont waste my time to upload any picture here. Paiseh la.. Kemalasan aku yang berbuak-buak.. Is berbuak-buak the correct term to use? I wonder.

My final exam is just around the corner and I have no mood to study. Cilaka~

P/s: Happy 20th birthday in advance Eric Chong Yong Kuan~


*Cant wait for yeesieng to come back to Kampar =X*

No comments:

Post a Comment