Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random facts about me :D

1. I never sign in Available in my msn. Appear Busy is all you can see.

2. I have low self-esteem. Fake? Judge yourself.

3. I'm lame. Everyone knows this.

4. I sms a lot. No matter day time or night time.

5. I'm a facebook maniac.

6. I love to hang out with either EE or TD8 classmates. =)

7. I'm the CEO of EE msn group. Even Ah Hua is under me.. XD

8. I procrastinate a lot.

9. When I get close to a girl, they say I'm in love with that girl. ==

10. I don't really scold rude words in front of people. But i do type it out.

11. I never paktor before and I'm still waiting for the right one.

12. I flirt a lot? Well, Gemini ma.. What to do? Quote from Eliza Loo:"Gemini are born to flirt~"

13. Neither I'm good in English nor Chinese. Boleh tahan la..

14. I skip class a lot. Shhhh.. =X

15. I spend averagely 8-10 hours a day in front of my computer daily.

16. I don't like to be betrayed. Especially by people who I trust so much.

17. I feel sleepy whenever I step into lecture hall. Especially Dr. Tan's lecture, sweet dream always.

18. I have 14223 unread emails in my mail box. *8.27pm ~ 6th of Feb 2009*

19. I'm more into English songs than Chinese songs.

20. I'm no longer a P license driver since 2 days ago. *cheers*

21. I don't drop my tears easily.

22. I'm a fan of LA Lakers.

23. I have very high astigmatism(left eye) till I don't have any suitable lens for me to wear.

24. No one believes when I tell them I'm poor. == *I'm really poor la.. Cilaka*

Off lu~

2 comments: